Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12' national treasures greatest signatures set: I'm at 17/40 and still searching.....

All of the ones I have are located in my bucket under Pc. I'll update this thread with scans of new additions and will list which ones I still need. Thanks Jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Ttt
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Barry sanders.....now at 18!
    Hidden Content

Still searching
    Hidden Content

Thurman Thomas is on eBay.....gonna try and nab it.
    Hidden Content

So no one on scf has any of these greatest autos?
    Hidden Content

Nabbed the Thomas last night for $75.50 dlvd after using my ebay bucks. Now have 19 autos.
    Hidden Content

Bump for no help
    Hidden Content

now at 20 after getting thurman thomas, barry sanders and Bo Jackson. anybody know anyone looking to sell or trade these 12' Greatest signatures?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast