Exclusive dual SEDIN-SEDIN, authentic AUTOGRAPHS on GAME JERSEY

Hello,

I thought you guys might be interested in this highly exclusive card. It is one of only 21 specimen world-wide. It features both the Sedin twins, their autographes (not copied... the real deal) on two clipped pieces of their respective, used game jerseys. I cannot stress enough how rare and valuable this card is, so as you might imagine, it costs quite some, but most importantly, IT IS FOR SALE!

I can give you more pictures if you want, of both sides naturally.

Here is the E-Bay link.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXCLUSIVE-Dual-Sedin-Sedin-Hockey-Card-RARE-Authentic-Autographies-Game-Jersey-/171857119586?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item28037b 8962

Regards,
    An old dedicated card collectah

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Just looked this card up on Beckett. Looks like its $250 top end. You've got it on EBay at 10x that. Thanks for the messages about the card but i'm not interested in it.
    Thanks

It is being sold in Sweden from another man I know. He owned three. One he sold for 1767 Dollar, and the other for 2650 dollar. The third one he is keeping for himself. So perhaps it is 250dollar where you from, but from where im from its a lot more :P

I'd have to agree, Beckett is hopelessly out of date on this one. The non-autographed version (which is about 10x more common) can go in the 200 or so range, the dual auto is really tough to find, I only recall seeing 3 of them surface in the past decade or so. That being said, for two single-colour swatches and I'm not sure if it's just the pictures but it doesn't look mint, I'm not sure there'd be any takers at the 2,500 plus level, but should still easily sell above the Beckett HI value.

I already have a copy myself with one multi-coloured swatch, so I don't need this one (but I'd take it in a heartbeat for the Beckett HI price), I'd only be interested in upgrading if I were to ever come across a dual-multi-coloured copy (both regular non-autographed as well as autographed), and I know I'd better be prepared to set aside four figures if/when a mythical dual-multicolour-autographed version ever surfaces (if one even exists).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by sedinfan View Post
    I'd have to agree, Beckett is hopelessly out of date on this one. The non-autographed version (which is about 10x more common) can go in the 200 or so range, the dual auto is really tough to find, I only recall seeing 3 of them surface in the past decade or so. That being said, for two single-colour swatches and I'm not sure if it's just the pictures but it doesn't look mint, I'm not sure there'd be any takers at the 2,500 plus level, but should still easily sell above the Beckett HI value.

I already have a copy myself with one multi-coloured swatch, so I don't need this one (but I'd take it in a heartbeat for the Beckett HI price), I'd only be interested in upgrading if I were to ever come across a dual-multi-coloured copy (both regular non-autographed as well as autographed), and I know I'd better be prepared to set aside four figures if/when a mythical dual-multicolour-autographed version ever surfaces (if one even exists).

It is the picture fooling ya. I have removed it from its plastic box perhaps twice, and I received it new from the company. There's not fault one on it =P I can upload better pictures from an actual camera (this is an iPhone). But tell me, please, what or how much is the Beckett HI? I already have an offer from aforementioned collector for a thousand dollars, but I figured I'd rather try my luck and sell it for a tad higher'n that.

Regards,
    Sebastian