Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1

    Here Comes a Drool Gallery - 2014-15 UD Premier

    OK first things first, before I give you the link and a few pictures to entice you to click it, the first image I'm gonna post confirms something I've suspected for a very long time now. UD does, in fact, have a Carey Price Heritage Classic jersey. Now I have to pick up some selected patch cards. :)

    Carry on....

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8633950&type=3

































    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

    2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

    Hidden Content

  2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2
    HOORAY!!!!

    PRIME IS BACK!!!!

    Not bad! I might actually buy my first UD box in almost 2 years now, those look sweet!

    **EDIT**

    Just saw pre-orders are $250 a tin/box, guess this won't be my first UD break in 2 years after all. Don't know why but I thought this would be in the 150 range.
    Last edited by MattDMC; 07-13-2015 at 11:20 PM.

  4. #3
    WOW, these pictures are incredible!!!

    UD Premier isn't going to disappoint, that's for sure. Price is one issue for me, and I won't be picking up a box sadly. But whoever lands some of these wicked patches will be one happy collector !

    So much drool ...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    HOORAY!!!!

    PRIME IS BACK!!!!

    Not bad! I might actually buy my first UD box in almost 2 years now, those look sweet!

    **EDIT**

    Just saw pre-orders are $250 a tin/box, guess this won't be my first UD break in 2 years after all. Don't know why but I thought this would be in the 150 range.
    My thought exactly, Prime's back.
    Looks good, I might join in on a group break.
    Looking for: Jean-Gabriel Pageau (Main PC), Erik Karlsson (Secondary PC)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content


  6. #5
    This product looks incredible and the monster inside is itching to rip some. Nice to see Upper Deck introducing those massive patch cards and I believe they are all certified as being game used not event worn.

  7. #6
    I will need to see the card..... but Grant Fuhr Rinks of Honour for me (I think)!

    Just hoping they labeled it 'Northlands' instead of 'Rexall'
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content


    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    I will need to see the card..... but Grant Fuhr Rinks of Honour for me (I think)!

    Just hoping they labeled it 'Northlands' instead of 'Rexall'
    That would definitely be one of those "devil is in the detail" things - I see that there's a Roy in there and I hope it's Montreal Forum. Roy never wore a Habs jersey playing at the Bell Centre. Gonna have to get the Pacioretty too.

    Man, looking through the checklists there's not a lot of filler stuff in this set.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

    2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

    Hidden Content

  9. #8

  10. #9
    I know I'm in the minority, but the patch cards don't do much for me...I guess I'm patched out due to Prime, some of the ITG logos, etc.

    The rookies, on the other hand, are awesome. Love that nostalgic design.

  11. #10
    Different building, so I have to think they get that one right.

    Rexall Place, Northlands Coliseum (or Edmonton Coliseum or Skyreach Centre) it's all the same thing... so they wouldn't really be "wrong" doing it.

    But still, that's what it was called when he played - so I'm hoping they get it "right".

    Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    That would definitely be one of those "devil is in the detail" things - I see that there's a Roy in there and I hope it's Montreal Forum. Roy never wore a Habs jersey playing at the Bell Centre. Gonna have to get the Pacioretty too.

    Man, looking through the checklists there's not a lot of filler stuff in this set.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content


    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on