Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here Comes a Drool Gallery - 2014-15 UD Premier

OK first things first, before I give you the link and a few pictures to entice you to click it, the first image I'm gonna post confirms something I've suspected for a very long time now. UD does, in fact, have a Carey Price Heritage Classic jersey. Now I have to pick up some selected patch cards. :)

Carry on....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8633950&type=3

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

HOORAY!!!!

PRIME IS BACK!!!!

Not bad! I might actually buy my first UD box in almost 2 years now, those look sweet!

**EDIT**

Just saw pre-orders are $250 a tin/box, guess this won't be my first UD break in 2 years after all. Don't know why but I thought this would be in the 150 range.
    Last edited by MattDMC; 07-13-2015 at 11:20 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

WOW, these pictures are incredible!!!

UD Premier isn't going to disappoint, that's for sure. Price is one issue for me, and I won't be picking up a box sadly. But whoever lands some of these wicked patches will be one happy collector !

So much drool ...
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

HOORAY!!!!

PRIME IS BACK!!!!

Not bad! I might actually buy my first UD box in almost 2 years now, those look sweet!

**EDIT**

Just saw pre-orders are $250 a tin/box, guess this won't be my first UD break in 2 years after all. Don't know why but I thought this would be in the 150 range.

My thought exactly, Prime's back.
    Looks good, I might join in on a group break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

This product looks incredible and the monster inside is itching to rip some. Nice to see Upper Deck introducing those massive patch cards and I believe they are all certified as being game used not event worn.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I will need to see the card..... but Grant Fuhr Rinks of Honour for me (I think)!

Just hoping they labeled it 'Northlands' instead of 'Rexall'

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I will need to see the card..... but Grant Fuhr Rinks of Honour for me (I think)!

Just hoping they labeled it 'Northlands' instead of 'Rexall'

That would definitely be one of those "devil is in the detail" things - I see that there's a Roy in there and I hope it's Montreal Forum. Roy never wore a Habs jersey playing at the Bell Centre. Gonna have to get the Pacioretty too.

Man, looking through the checklists there's not a lot of filler stuff in this set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

Lookin' good!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I'm in the minority, but the patch cards don't do much for me...I guess I'm patched out due to Prime, some of the ITG logos, etc.

The rookies, on the other hand, are awesome. Love that nostalgic design.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Different building, so I have to think they get that one right.

Rexall Place, Northlands Coliseum (or Edmonton Coliseum or Skyreach Centre) it's all the same thing... so they wouldn't really be "wrong" doing it.

But still, that's what it was called when he played - so I'm hoping they get it "right".

That would definitely be one of those "devil is in the detail" things - I see that there's a Roy in there and I hope it's Montreal Forum. Roy never wore a Habs jersey playing at the Bell Centre. Gonna have to get the Pacioretty too.

Man, looking through the checklists there's not a lot of filler stuff in this set.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast