Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    updated my bucket. Looking for some deals.

    Bucket is updated, looking for some trades. Let me know what you like and we will see what we can do. Looking for autos.

  2. #2
    check my bucket in case you like anything
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

    Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

  3. #3
    I like the Crowell rookie Ink and the 2014 Topps Chrome pink auto Jordan Matthews. lmk if I have anything you need or want. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)

  4. #4
    Do I have anything for the Bell Absolute and Cooks Platinum?

  5. #5
    I like the Sammy Watkins auto and/or the Odell Becham/williams/manning patch :-) heres what I got.
    http://s300.photobucket.com/user/jac...brary/baseball

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bcool022 View Post
    check my bucket in case you like anything
    didn't see anything, thanks though.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I like the Crowell rookie Ink and the 2014 Topps Chrome pink auto Jordan Matthews. lmk if I have anything you need or want. Malcolm
    didn't see anything for them. Thanks though.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh26 View Post
    Do I have anything for the Bell Absolute and Cooks Platinum?
    Interested in these

    Garappolo finest
    Gronk Plates and Patches
    Landry Inception auto patch
    DT supreme auto jsy
    carr contenders
    Matthews contenders
    green, Julio, cobb triple inception
    Marino 5 star book (will buy as well)

    Marc

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobwyatt123 View Post
    I like the Sammy Watkins auto and/or the Odell Becham/williams/manning patch :-) heres what I got.
    http://s300.photobucket.com/user/jac...brary/baseball
    Didn't see anything, thanks though

  10. #10
    Hey! I liked these.
    Moncrief redemption
    Benjamin black and gold
    Bell absolute
    And a fee others. Lmk if you like anything, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •