Pickups from the past little while...

Hey everyone! :)

Before and after my SPA break I've picked up some neat traders & PC cards for my collection, and I wanted to share them all with you today.

Now, onto some of the goodies!

First up, some traders I received:

Here's.... JOHNNY! (Nothing massive, but was still nice to get one of his RC's).

Next we have the PC pickups. Because who doesn't love a S&T thread without PC pickups :twisted:

Random cards for the Goalie PC.

I'm a huge Leaf fan, so I couldn't resist this sweet insert. I may be in the minority here, but I love the look of a good Insert card! Numbered, great black & white photography. This will be PC every day.

His career was cut short, but who can forget Josh Harding? Battling with MS and fought a good fight before complications forced him to retire. Major respect for Josh, and as far as collecting goes, I had to add this card to the Goalie PC for sure.

Pulled this with just 1 pack of UD Overtime. Can't argue with this Green Parallel /99 of Lundqvist.

Received this last week, and I can't be happier! I've been meaning to add a Lundqvist auto to my collection for some time now, and what a way to do it! May not be a SP in the set, but I love the Panini Private Signings sets, and this is a great looking card! I'm still stoked.

Some pickups for my Jhonas Enroth PC

May not be power in numbers for my Enroth PC this time around, but I was happy to pickup the OPC Signatures (Don't pop up that often), and a sweet Dominion Peerless Patches. My scanner was messed up when I scanned the PP, but I was happy with a 2 colour (tiny piece of grey in the top left). I also picked up my first booklet card! These cards are unreal!

Marty Brodeur pickups Ft. Eddie Belfour / Curtis Joseph

Some 14-15 base cards for the Brodeur PC.

Can't go wrong with a triple!

May not be the best patch for a Brodeur collector, but the Lundqvist makes up for it! Can't go wrong!

And finally...

My Marc-Andre Fleury pickups

I'm no TKmullin when it comes to Marc-Andre Fleury collecting, but I'm proud at what I've put together so far. (Almost 50 cards and counting!) Fleury has been the PC that I've put most of my effort into over the past little while, and it's been a blast! Can't wait to add some more. Enjoy!

03-04 Upper Deck Young Guns

Mem./Autos are cool and all, but the Young Guns are some of the big "Must Haves" in any Player Collectors collection IMO. So glad I was able to add this! Very nice card with a flawless design.

Also added this to the PC, as I needed it for a set... More on that later...

Auto's are cool, so lets showoff a few, shall we?

Always wanted one of Black Diamond's "Gemography" autos for the PC. It's a sticker auto, yeah, but I always loved the design. So I was ecstatic to receive this one in the mail!

The 03-04 Premier Collection Signatures is one of the sweetest auto sets of all-time. Again, just my opinion, but man are these sweet cards or what!?! Excellent add-on, if I do say so myself.

Do I make a big deal out of all my PC cards? N-.... Yes, yes I do. I can't help it, I just love this hobby way too much!
    Anyway, I've always loved it when cards' print run was based off of a specific achievement in a players career. Don't ask me why, I just do. Maybe it was the scarcity involved, the player, the actually nostalgia associated with the game or achievement itself, or all of it mixed into one concoction of cardboard goodness. This was the latter. On October 10th, 2003, Marc-Andre Fleury made 46 saves in his NHL Debut. Talk about seeing a lot of rubber. And because of that, this 05-06 SPGU Stat Scriptions auto was numbered out of 46. This card will always rank among the top five in my PC.

I've done too much typing, so i'll let the card speak for itself...

2011-12 UD The Cup Scripted Swatches - Team Canada - Numbered 6/35

Aside from PC pickups, I also finished off my VERY FIRST set completion!

Nothing to write home about, but I'm very proud of it.

2006-07 Fleer Netminders (25/25 Completed)

Thanks for making it this far, and I hope you enjoyed my Show-N-Tell thread this time around!

Note: If you have ANY Marc-Andre Fleury cards (Including Base/Inserts), feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Some awesome pickups in there! That Netminders set looks really cool finished, congrats on your first completed set. Oh, and I completely agree, a good looking insert is really satisfying.

Very nice set. Not many of those guys still playing now.

Congrats on all the MAF PC additions
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content