1976 Canada Dry Football Flat Proofs

Hi All;

Looking to raise some funds for a PC purchase and found these - wondering if any interest (these are pretty scarce as most for sale are a can):

These are flat (not cans) Canada Dry Ginger Ale proofs of the following teams:

Atlanta Falcons
    Chicago Bears
    Cleveland Browns
    Detroit Lions
    Houston Oilers
    New Orleans Saints
    New York Giants (several scratches on this one)
    New York Jets
    San Diego Chargers
    San Francisco 49ers

Looking for $12 each ($7 for the Giants) delivered (shipping will run $2-$3) or the lot for $100.00 delivered. Will try and put a scan of one out there to look at tonight. Please let me know if you would like to see a particular team.

Thank you,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 219 GU/PATCHES = 201 NUMBERED = 302 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 479 BASE = 977 TOTAL = 2,178 Hidden Content

Was finally able to load a picture of one of these (Bears):

Regular size pic is in my Photobucket. Great chance for team collectors to pick up a collectible that is 40 years old!
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 219 GU/PATCHES = 201 NUMBERED = 302 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 479 BASE = 977 TOTAL = 2,178 Hidden Content