Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Hockey Player Allegedly Got Drunk And Rammed His Truck Into A Tim Hortons

Ryan O’Reilly is a centre with the Buffalo Sabres. He’s also now facing an impaired driving charge after allegedly driving his snazzy truck into a Tim Hortons early one monring, according to a report from AM 980 in London, Ont.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverm...ver#.ytwe1aqjm
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Not alleged as he has been charged.

http://www.am980.ca/2015/07/13/buffa...aired-driving/
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Unbelievable
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Still allegedly as he has been charged but not yet found guilty in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    Not alleged as he has been charged.

http://www.am980.ca/2015/07/13/buffa...aired-driving/

Quote Originally Posted by reddog4063 View Post
    Still allegedly as he has been charged but not yet found guilty in a court of law.
    Not sure how you get escape a conviction when your truck is left sticking out of a fast food restaurant. At least in Canada.......
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

He should charge them... for making them a Drive through window
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Money, fame, power, connections...He'll skate off with a misdemeanor and fine.

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    Not sure how you get escape a conviction when your truck is left sticking out of a fast food restaurant. At least in Canada.......

I can assure you that won't be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog4063 View Post
    Money, fame, power, connections...He'll skate off with a misdemeanor and fine.

One of two things will happen: The officer(s) involved did their jobs correctly, dotted the right I's, and crossed the correct T's. They've got a correct chain of evidence (whatever it is) and proper breath and/or blood samples showing he was over. If that happens, he'll lose his license for a year and be very restricted (when driving in Ontario, at least) in what he can do after that year.

Or something I just said is false. Most of the DUI charges that are dropped in Ontario are due to officers making mistakes, and expert lawyers catching them in those mistakes.

There won't be any lesser charge, or small fine. He'll either get the DUI and the $5k fine, year suspension, Alcohol Abuse classes, and ignition interlock (checks the driver's breath) for any cars he owns - once he gets his license back - or the Cops screwed up, and he'll get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    I can assure you that won't be the case.

One of two things will happen: The officer(s) involved did their jobs correctly, dotted the right I's, and crossed the correct T's. They've got a correct chain of evidence (whatever it is) and proper breath and/or blood samples showing he was over. If that happens, he'll lose his license for a year and be very restricted (when driving in Ontario, at least) in what he can do after that year.

Or something I just said is false. Most of the DUI charges that are dropped in Ontario are due to officers making mistakes, and expert lawyers catching them in those mistakes.

There won't be any lesser charge, or small fine. He'll either get the DUI and the $5k fine, year suspension, Alcohol Abuse classes, and ignition interlock (checks the driver's breath) for any cars he owns - once he gets his license back - or the Cops screwed up, and he'll get nothing.
    I bet that $7.5 million he's going to be making can pay for one of these experts.
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Ontario gets my respect then...in NYC his connection would have called the mayors connection and he'd already be out of the clink.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast