Huge thank you 1 card show n tell mailday

Let me start by saying that I have wanted one of these types of cards since 01-02 mask collection and I saw the mask signature patches. Over the last year + I have become pretty good friends with Kendall aka TKMullin aka THE Fleury guy. Anytime anymore someone wont send something to Canada I am glad to be his go between as I have held in my hands some amazing Fleurys that I cant ever imagine to even own. I guess about a year ago I showed Kendall the card in this post just to make sure he had one already as anytime I come across anything rare I forward him the link just to let him know if he hasn't already seen it. We chatted later that evening and he did indeed already have a copy BUT went ahead and bought the one I showed him also I think at the time he said " for the heck of it" or so I was told. I informed him that I loved the card and it was one of my dream cards but was wayyyyyy out of my range of collecting and just figured it was in his collection for a rainy day to use as bait for a big Fleury if need be. Without getting into more of the story about a month ago I was chatting with Kendall again on facebook and he said he was sending me the card ....to keep, I was floored and didn't want to accept it...he said if I sent it back he would just send it back to me again.....

Sooooo Kendall I cannot thank you enough for this card I am glad to have become a friend and always willing to help you with anything you need as we have talked before. I have said numerous time if I ever got this card I would quit collecting..So I am now going to start slowing down with stuff and see if I can eventually let it go

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU KENDALL I SINCERELY AND HONESTLY THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT

Without more Bs and typing here is THE card to me

The Cup Dual Scripted Swatches of Patrick Roy and Marc Andre Fleury out of 5

Thanks for reading along...comments etc are very welcomed thank you
    Looking for John Gibson,Marek Svatos, Matt Murray,Current Penguins NO Malkin or Lemieux
    Please dont offer 20-5.00 cards for a 100.00 card

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow. Awesome card and a great story.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Always cool to build friendship like that.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!