Debating about having a Andrew Luck Ultimate Collecton auto rc Regraded!!!

I brougt it off ebay and the seller said it was worthy of a regrade. Only .5 away from a 9.5 Two sub 10's, one 9.5 and 8.5 on corners. I have never had a card recarded by the same or any other grading service before. Not sure if it worth the money to have it sent back to BGS for higher grade? I guess if you get a different grader then the last you might... Not sure what the success rate is on regrading cards and having it come back higher?

Last edited by jojo33374; 07-18-2015 at 01:40 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Upper left corner might be the problem....hows the back and also any slight indents anywhere (hard to see those from a 2d scan)

it is worth a try but they will not change it because they want to appear 'consistent' in there grades.

That is a tough set to get regraded and move up on corners and edges in my experience
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content