Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collection Size ?

Collection Size ?

How many cards do you currently have(estimated) ? Interested in size of ppl's collection...I personally have a small collection...about 8k now and will be about 16k when rest of lots come through mail

I have a closet full of commons and semi-stars. Been sending them off through the mail to get signed. My personal collection is VERY small. May get even smaller soon.
    Collecting: Fred Williamson
    Hidden Content
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Paypal Only. All cards are mailed in bubble mailer plus DC. Notice: Will not send first on sales.

i have around 40-50K base, low end inserts... i also have about 3-4 thousand white sox base and inserts and another probably thousand between my magglio collection and IU stuff.. maybe total 55K cards but i would like to get it down to around 10K or less... just collect what i really want

You want to cut your collection by 45k .....If you sold that in one lot how much would you be looking for ?

Quote Originally Posted by arble
    You want to cut your collection by 45k .....If you sold that in one lot how much would you be looking for ?

depends on how i have to ship them.... 45 thousand cards would be quite a bit to ship.. where do you live?

My collection is pretty small, I have about 1000 yankees cards that are my personal collection, and about 5-8K other cards of commons/inserts which I am looking to trade or sell (this includes many complete sets) as well as a few hundred basketball cards also.

i easily have over 200,000....many of which are baseball commons from the mid 80s to the mid 90s that will probably sit around for the next 40 years!! about 1000 in my PC

I easily have 30-40k base and another 10k PC I have a small room dedicated to my cards...:icon_eek:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast