Thread: 2002-03 Crown Royale packs

2002-03 Crown Royale packs

Found a bunch of two packs at Giant tiger, Each had a pack of 2009-10 Series 1 and a pack of 2002-03 Crown Royale. I bought 16 packs for $1.49 each.

The Series 1 were TRASH. I'm pretty sure they had been resealed. 16 packs, only 2 Young guns and both were garbage(Caputi and Joenssu).

The Crown were better.

11 packs were the 8 pack hobby version with at least a numbered rookie in each(all of the base in these were gold) and 5 packs were the 4 card retail packs with silver base cards.

Everything below is for sale.

Inserts first:

The Brodeur on the top left has a BV of $25, so not too shabby.

Next, some of the common Rookies all numbered to /2299

Blue and Red Inserts and Rookies (Blue and Red RC's are /350)

Blue Base: Morozov, Oates, Burke
    Blue RC's /350: Curtis Sandford, Kyle Wanvig
    Red Base: Martin Biron
    Red RC /350 Pascal Leclaire

Better base RC's /2299 : Tim Thomas, RICK NASH
    Purple RC's /799: Alexei Smirnov, Steve Ott X2, Jay Bouwmeester and HENRIK ZETTERBERG

not a bad haul.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!

Is it new to get hockey pack at Giant Tiger ? I didn't see it...I live in Quebec.

My Tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    My Wants:
    Theodore, P. Roy, Brodeur, Varlamov, Giguere, Price, Fucale, Pickard
    Also Gallagher & Huberdeau

Old breaks are the best breaks! Those Brodeur's were a nice thing to see. Thanks for sharing!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thought Giant Tiger got out of hockey at least in Ottawa they have. Which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sensarmy73 View Post
    Thought Giant Tiger got out of hockey at least in Ottawa they have. Which sucks.
    In Brockville where I live, they don't have any hockey cards. I got these in Kingston while taking my wife to her doctor's apt.

They must have had 100 of these 2 packs for $1.49 each. I left about 10-15 packs of 09-10 Series 1/Crown Royale, the rest were spread equally between 09-10 Series 2/09-10Victory, 09-10 Champs/02-03 Crown Royale and 09-10 Artifact/09-10 Victory.

I have half a mind to go back and buy out all the ones that have Crown Royale as the second pack. I just don't know if it's worth the 45 minutes of highway driving.
    Looking for Patrick Roy, PK Subban, Carey Price, SPX SHADOWBOXES (ANY YEAR), Black Diamond Cup rings (Any year)

Where in store you found the pack (dept.) ?

My Tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    My Wants:
    Theodore, P. Roy, Brodeur, Varlamov, Giguere, Price, Fucale, Pickard
    Also Gallagher & Huberdeau

Quote Originally Posted by Theo4Ever View Post
    Where in store you found the pack (dept.) ?

At the cash, they have some pokemon and other cards, stickers and things, and then some hockey cards. Hanging off a rack.