Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My quick visit to the TO card show!

Hi all,

Had a blast today at the card show! Lots of vendors with a decent mix of stuff (lots of low and mid end stuff)! Best part is getting to meet some forum members, like Canadian Kid and Dudical!

Anyways, here are my 2 pick ups from today's show!

Stamkos rookie limited logos:

Stamkos cup rookie /91 (because I can't afford one of the regular ones!!)

Come visit next time or if you're a member who went today who I might have missed, let's arrange a chit chat next time you go!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Can't do much better than that for Stamkos! Very nicely done. I like how both of these patches are equally insane. These cards didn't miss a beat. Two solid pickups, congrats!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Beaszt519's Items on eBay

Hopefully I will be able to get around to going in the next year or two, never been there but I've seen videos on youtube and it looks like a blast. I have a great time at the tiny local card shows so I could only imagine being at something of that scale.

Beautiful pickups.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Sweet pick ups,Matt!

Jealous!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to meet ya! I could only stay for the hour, but will definitely PM you next time I'm thinking of going.
    Collect what you like. Simple.