FS: Stamkos, P.Kane, Hamilton - Auto Jerseys w/ COA

For sale are the following Autographed Jerseys with COAs of:
    1) Patrick Kane - Frameworth COA (MRSP 493.99 from Frameworth), asking $325 dlvd
    2) Steven Stamkos - UD COA: (MSRP 244.99 from DA Cardworld), SOLD
    3) Dougie Hamilton - Frameworth COA: (MSRP 439.99 from Frameworth), asking $225 dlvd

All prices are in US and include delivery to Canada / USA. International may be a bit extra. Not looking to trade at this time.

I'm looking to sell them All. Prices reduced to absolute lowest.

Last edited by Excon; 07-26-2015 at 02:47 PM.
    For Trade / Sale: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I will take the Stamkos auto jersey for $190.00 if it is still available. Please post and send me your paypal

Quote Originally Posted by bhawk3 View Post
    I will take the Stamkos auto jersey for $190.00 if it is still available. Please post and send me your paypal
    Its yours, Pm sent

Prices reduced as promissed. This will cont to happen until they are sold! Bump!

prices on stamkos and kane please
    Hidden Content

ALWAYS WILLING TO MAKE A TRADE OR SALE, COLLECTING TONY/PHIL ESPOSITO, BOBBY HULL, BOBBY ORR

Stamkos was sold, please see the top of the thread for prices

Quote Originally Posted by KaneToews8819 View Post
    prices on stamkos and kane please

Prices again reduced. This will continue to happen until they are gone, don't wait too long though or you will miss out!

Prices reduced to my absolute lowest! If not sold by end of Monday, they will be heading to ebay at a higher BIN/BO.