Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to trade for supplies

Looking to trade for supplies

Hi everyone,
    Out of the hobby for a while now. I am looking to get back in, to collect autographs. I have a lot of inserts and base cards to trade. I am looking only for Syracuse or NY Giants autos in return, or supplies (top loaders, snap cases, etc.) to use while sending auto requests. Please let me know if you are interested. Also, if you reimburse shipping, I can send a lot of my cards away for free. Started a new job and wife is pregnant with our first kid, so looking to have all the cards moved and rooms cleaned up asap. Thanks!

Matt
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

I have some extra of the thicker top loaders I can send (75, 100, and 180 pt), along with some sleeves (regular and thick sleeves). LMK if interested.

I would be interested. I am getting together Antoine Walker cards I have that you may be interested in. I have been out of the hobby a few years, I will need to look into the different types of toploaders in order to know which ones I am looking for. Thanks for the response!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

I may be interested in buying any Iverson and Marbury cards that you have.

Hi Smooth,
    I used to have a ton of Marbury cards, and was collecting him, but do not anymore. I may still have an entire binder of Marburys at my parents, I will check when I visit there. In looking at your signature, I see you also collected Iverson, Davis, and Francis. Do you still collect them? I came across a lot of Baron Davis and Francis cards when I was organizing everything. I am going to order some of the 100 and 50 count boxes on Amazon today, and could trade/send them out in a few days. I will see what I can get together. Thanks!
    I collect:

Yea, I'm mainly looking for Iverson and Marbury. I'd be happy to take whatever you have of them.

Sounds good. LMK when you find the sorts of top loaders you want and give me an update. Thanks.

I am up for any toploaders. Do you have any mini-case (?-not sure if this is the correct name) for the snap cases that hold approx. 5 cards. I am looking for what they are called so that I can purchase some online. Any toploaders and/or sleeves you are able to send over will work well. I keep being told I am over the limit for pictures, but hopefully I can figure it out soon and send you a picture of the cards I have tonight
    I collect:

I found 27 Walker cards. 24 while on the Celtics, 2 on Dallas, and 1 on Atlanta. 26 are base cards, and I found a "True Talents" Walker insert from 2000 Upper Deck. I need to order and get some supplies to safely ship, but then I will send them over.
    I collect:

Hmm, I might have all of those. I do still need some base, but mostly the really rare stuff. Regardless, I could hook you up with some thicker top loaders. Don't have snap cases, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast