Trading a dell inspiron laptop for cards -model po3t

This is a smaller laptop but I just reset it to the factory setting-And it works great-It comes with the charger and cord-Works great for a smaller laptop-Im just looking for ways to get my grandson some cards-Hes into collecting football the most-And always goes looking for the top draft picks and autos and refractors of them-Or if anyone has them-A unopened box or even packs would work-He also buys a lot of those Magic The Gathering cards-So if anyone is interested in a nice little laptop-Heres one for you-If you haven't any rookie autos from this year-He is a big time collector of the New England patriots-so any rookie autos of them would be nice-Or even Tom Brady regular rookies or of Derek Carr or RC of Gronk---Im open for offers-Or even some silver coins---I also have a couple tablets and a Kindle-And Wii games and a DS and much more I could trade

MODEL 1110 as shown in the last pic

I have pics of all I have to trade posted in this one-So Hopefully someone could use something I have

THE LAPTOP AND WII GAMES AND THE NINTENDO AND AMAZON KINDLE HAVE BEEN SOLD---I STILL HAVE THE TWO TABLETS AND COLLECTORS TRUCK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kawhona4; 08-06-2015 at 04:25 AM.