Willie Parker, Heath Miller, Hines Ward

I will buy base cards of these guys... also Grady Sizemore, Jason Bay, Jeremy Sowers, Troy Polamolu, Ben Roethlisberger... any lots of 10 or more in any combination... give me your asking price, I will beat any REAL advertized buy price.

ADD: Joey Porter

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I know you didnt mention him, but what about Bettis?
    I can put together 10 w/Bettis. 7 w/o: 5 Ward, 1 BigBen, 1 Parker.
    Still looking though...

Sorry, I do have a ton of Bettis already... if you absolutely must to round it out- let me add the name of Joey Porter as well... got any of those? Thanks for checking!

Yes, can add 3-4 Porters vice the Bettis'. Do you need an exact breakdown of the cards (Brand, year, #, etc)...? How much are you offering for the 10-11 cards?

I figure $1.75 for the cards + another $1.25 for S&H...how's $3 sound?

It'd be just fine, do you have Paypal? PM me the details- breakdown, PP address, etc.

What is that supposed to mean? There is no predicate in that sentence fragment. Does it concern base cards of the players I was asking about in a lot of 10 or more?