Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help Identifying a Ball

I have had this ball for the past 8 years or so. My wife and I were at Triple A game, and they had members of the USA national team there signing autographs. I believe that it is autographed by members of the 2006 national team, but I may be wrong. Would anyone be able to give me more insight into who is on the ball? There are additional autographs, including one that looks like Ross Detwiler?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1st pic
    ?
    Jemile Weeks
    David Price

2nd Pic
    ?
    Todd Frazier
    ?
    Darwin Barney

SCF Rewards
    Country

1st pic
    ?J.P.Arencibia
    Jemile Weeks
    David Price

2nd Pic
    ?
    Todd Frazier
    ?Nick Schmidt?
    Darwin Barney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help. The top autograph above Todd Frazier seems to be numbered 29. If it is autographs from the 2006 national team, that would make it Tommy Hunter, which seems to match up. Other autographs on the ball that I can make out include Pedro Alvarez, Ross Detwiler and Nick Hill.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pic 2 is definitely Darwin barney