Pack Break: 2015 Prizm Draft Picks Hanger pack

I'm a hockey cards guy, but my true love is college football. I'm usually over there on the boards, but thought I'd come over and share this. I know that in the hockey area, people love the break reviews. Hopefully y'all enjoy! Could trade anything in there for any of the WVU guys.

Pack Break: 2015 Prizm Draft Picks Hanger pack

Have a good one!
    -Kin
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Hey a parallel numbered to 5 out of retail no matter who it is is nothing to sneeze at, decent break if you ask me.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Agree completely! Now I just need to find him a good home.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Hey a parallel numbered to 5 out of retail no matter who it is is nothing to sneeze at, decent break if you ask me.
    Supercollecting Andrew Shaw 73% w/ 1/1s (141/194 cards) or 87% w/o 1/1s listed in SCF inventory as of 2/9/17 ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; vintage Champ Car/Indy 500 cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i need the funchess, let me see WV things i have

I might have interest in the cutler, will check for mountaineers

I still have it. Let me know if you come up with something.

Thanks!
    Kin

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    I might have interest in the cutler, will check for mountaineers
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content