Jamaal Magloire 5 #'d RCS (Kentucky alumni)

I have 5 Magloire numbered rookies for trade. They include:
    Topps Gallery #668/999
    Fleer Mystique #0022/3000
    Fleer Mystique #2158/3000
    Fleer Legacy #422/799
    Fleer Focus #2051/4999

Please let me know if you are interested. I am only interested in trading for autographs or collecting supplies. If you are a collector of numbered RCS, I have around 20 more that I will be adding tonight, and I could trade or sell them all together. Thanks

(I will add a picture soon from my personal computer. This one is for work, and not allowing me to download pictures that I emailed myself!)
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

For the photo, it is showing all other uploads of pictures I have had onto the site. Does anyone know how I can delete those, so I am able to upload new photos? Thanks!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!