Jamaal Magloire 5 #'d RCS (Kentucky alumni)

I have 5 Magloire numbered rookies for trade. They include:
    Topps Gallery #668/999
    Fleer Mystique #0022/3000
    Fleer Mystique #2158/3000
    Fleer Legacy #422/799
    Fleer Focus #2051/4999

Please let me know if you are interested. I am only interested in trading for autographs or collecting supplies. If you are a collector of numbered RCS, I have around 20 more that I will be adding tonight, and I could trade or sell them all together. Thanks

(I will add a picture soon from my personal computer. This one is for work, and not allowing me to download pictures that I emailed myself!)
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    For the photo, it is showing all other uploads of pictures I have had onto the site. Does anyone know how I can delete those, so I am able to upload new photos? Thanks!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!