Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blind trades?

BANNED

Country

blind trades?

Was curious to see if anyone would want to trade 8 x10s of either imperson or ttm photos u may get? I currently collect baseball and hockey .. Have signed photos from all 4 sports..let me know if u are interested.. Basic rules would be 1 or 2 photos per person .. Will not tell u the player or players being sent .. That would take the fun out of it .. Would consider trading my other photos in football and basketball for baseball. Lets make some deals.. thanks and have a great day..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like a good time as long as we could throw down say a team preference. I have some signed 8x10s that I don't need, majority baseball some football, would love to try this!

BANNED

Country

what teams do u have in mind?i collect tigers but am open to anything baseball?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twins and Colts

BANNED

Country

would have to look and see..

BANNED

Country

only colts player I have is former wideout I think Michael Jackson #28..got it about 4yrs ago..no twins..sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marlin Jackson? I could do a trade for that

BANNED

Country

yes sorry that's him..not a big football fan sorry..would u be willing to trade that for any baseball u have?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes sorry that's him..not a big football fan sorry..would u be willing to trade that for any baseball u have?

The baseball I know of the top of my head are Matt Tolbert and Ben Revere

BANNED

Country

would u do the revere for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast