Thread: Nice little 3 sport Resale Lot

Nice little 3 sport Resale Lot

I have a small lot in! This one is $20 dlvd. it is a nice little lot of baseball / basketball. The Puig is a black Stadium Club.

Last edited by mouschi; 07-28-2015 at 11:10 PM.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)
    Hidden Content Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!

ttttttttttttttttttttttt
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! :)

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Price drop to $20!