Thread: Anyone have info on this card?

Question Anyone have info on this card?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300006652878

Anyone know anything about these cards? There is a small Hawaii logo embossed on the card down around Randall's socks. You can't really see it on the scan.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I don't see anything on the scan. However, I'm guessing it is a promo card from the annual "Kit Young" Hawaii trade conference. There are a bunch of cards that are given out at that show that hit ebay every year.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks, I did find it on beckett. You can't see the embossment on the scan (you can barely see it on the card), but it is there. From what I can tell, it's basically the Limited base set with that embossment numbered to #25.

Yea thats pretty much it, They were givin away at the pro-bowl trade show and they are stamped with the pro-bowl insigna and numbered.