My Nashville Predators Game Worn/Used Collection!

Here is a thread showing off my Predators Game Used collection!

Feel free to post your own Preds gear!

GLOVES

Mike Fisher Game Worn Gloves

Ryan Ellis Game Worn Gloves

Mattias Ekholm Game Worn Gloves

James Neal Game Worn Gloves

Calle Jarnkrok Game Worn Admirals Gloves

Craig Smith Game Worn Gloves

STICKS

Seth Jones
    Josh Anderson (Non Pred)
    Mike Fisher (Signed)
    Scott Hartnell (Signed)
    Pekka Rinne
    Gabriel Bourque
    Colton Sissons (Not Pictures)

JERSEYS

Mike Fisher Training Camp Worn Jersey

Colton Sissons Training Camp Worn Jersey

Mike Fisher Game Worn Jersey (Photomatched)

Main:NASHVILLE PREDATORS|KYLE TURRIS|MATTHEW TKACHUK|JOSH ANDERSON|LARS ELLER |Oliver Bjorkstrand|
    Other: Cup, Ultimate, Ice, SPA, Black Diamond- YGS
    Traders: Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Sweet looking GU collection Ryan.

Congrats on them and GL adding to it.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

This collection is fantastic! I don't think I've ever seen this many pairs of gloves in one single collection. Well done with all those GU gloves, sticks, and jerseys!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Nice collection - how do you display your gloves? I've found that they will fit in basketball display cases quite nicely and it keeps the smell contained (have just over 60 pairs of enforcer mitts in my basement, unfortunately none are Preds though) -

Since I collect across all teams, only have a half-dozen gameworn/used Preds items, 5 game-worn jerseys (Brantt Myhres, Nathan Perrott, Jim McKenzie, Darcy Hordichuk & Shane O'Brien) and a game-used Jeremy Stevenson stick. Happy to post pics but don't want to post pics on someone else's thread, so please confirm you're ok and I'll be happy to do so -

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyp6565 View Post
    Nice collection - how do you display your gloves? I've found that they will fit in basketball display cases quite nicely and it keeps the smell contained (have just over 60 pairs of enforcer mitts in my basement, unfortunately none are Preds though) -

Since I collect across all teams, only have a half-dozen gameworn/used Preds items, 5 game-worn jerseys (Brantt Myhres, Nathan Perrott, Jim McKenzie, Darcy Hordichuk & Shane O'Brien) and a game-used Jeremy Stevenson stick. Happy to post pics but don't want to post pics on someone else's thread, so please confirm you're ok and I'll be happy to do so -
    Heck yeah I want to see pictures!!!

And I display my gloves using the 4 Section showcases from Ikea. I put 1 pair of gloves in each with 3 cards of the player!
    Main:NASHVILLE PREDATORS|KYLE TURRIS|MATTHEW TKACHUK|JOSH ANDERSON|LARS ELLER |Oliver Bjorkstrand|
    Other: Cup, Ultimate, Ice, SPA, Black Diamond- YGS
    Traders: Hidden Content

Here are the jerseys -

2000-2001 Brantt Myhres Predators road jersey

2002-2003 Nathan Perrott Predators home jersey

2003-2004 Jim McKenzie 3rd jersey with repaired neck - photo-matched

2007-2008 Darcy Hordichuk Predators road jersey with shortened fight strap & 10th anniv. patch

2010-2011 Shane O'Brien Predators home jersey

Don't have an individual pic of the Stevenson stick, but its in this group -