2006 Bowman Chromes & Bowman Cards To Trade/sale

Ive got a total of allmost 50 cards-And there all of the Blue or Green cards-So theres no star cards in here-There all rookies or prospects-inserts-golds-light blue serial numberd card-Blue X-Fractor-Heres a little of what im offering-
    2005 Bowman Chrome Cards-(18) in all
    With one being #BC1 of Alex Gordon-Along with these others #BC110-BC96-BC37-
    Then i have a Blue X-Fractor #BC68 Serial #115/250
    And all of these regular bowman cards-Like #B1 of Alex Gordon-And a light blue card of #B46 Serial #472/500-And the rest of others-So these are all out of the 2006 Bowman only

Im looking to ONLY trade all of these as a lot only-And for a nice Albert Pujols RC-or even a 2001 box of any kind of cards-that i could possibly pull one from-Or even a box of 1994 UD Series 1 whitch i have a chance for a A Rod RC from-Or the only other ide accept-Would be of a star vintage pack pulled autographed card-Or if you have any Silver US coins
    Last edited by kawhona4; 01-21-2008 at 11:31 AM.

Make me a offer for them all-if you want them