99 packs and I picked 3 and the 3rd was a Great One

so..lame attempt at a clever title out of the way and on to a little story. Was in Charlottetown for my annual work/vacation I do every summer and ran by the LCS with some down time. Stopped there a few weeks before on an actual vacation and bought some loose packs and hit nothing. It's a small shop and I think he deals more in coins than cards so selection is low. I grabbed 5 packs of 14-15 SPA, hit a Future Watch Auto patch of Brunner.

On my previous trip I had grabbed a handful of Masterpieces packs, I rip next to no wax but liked the looks of them and gave it a shot, didn't hit much. This trip I asked if he had more masterpieces as I didn't see any on the shelf, he goes over to the corner grabs a fresh box, opens it and lets me pick my packs, 2 off the top and the 3rd from the middle.

On the way home we stopped for gas after I filled up the car I was waiting for the wife to pay and decided to open my cards. As above I hit Brunner FWAP and some typical SPA inserts, first 2 packs of Masterpieces were all base, and the 3rd had this
    . numbered 4/5

Needless to say we made a quick trip back for a one touch

WOW!

Congrats on pulling that monster!!!

Boom! Nice 1, lots of Gretzkys being pulled and shown off here on the boards lately, it's great to see!

Awesome great tradebait for any Vatey's you might want to add to your pc collection.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

WOW, what a pull, congrats!!
    PC's: Datsyuk, Barkov, Price, Rantanen, Poirier, McDavid, Laine, Ehlers, Bjorkstrand, YG's , 14-15 & 15-16 OPC Platinum, 12-13 to 16-17 Artifacts RC's & RC's Redemptions
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Master Set Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Datsyuk PC: 707/3010 23,49% / 47 autos, 181 mem., 12 RC (as of: 23/01/2017)

Very well done. What amazing hit... can't beat a Brunner Oh and the Gretzky isn't bad either
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content