Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading for Miami Hurricanes Patches and Autos

Just getting back into collecting after a hiatus and just finished updating my trade list. Give it a look and let me know if you are interested in anything. Also have paypal available for the right cards

Canesfan2011's cards

Looking for Miami Hurricanes Jerseys, Patches, and Autos that I don't have. Only looking for stuff in their College Uniform and not looking for Sage/Press pass stuff
    Always looking for former Miami Hurricanes Football Players
    Due to past Issues I will not trade/sell outside of the U.S. and Canada Sorry to all the good international traders out there

bump
    Due to past Issues I will not trade/sell outside of the U.S. and Canada Sorry to all the good international traders out there

I have a 2015 Upper Deck Denzell Perryman "rookie letterman signatures" #'ed 16/50 (letter U). Would be looking for Redskins in trade if you are interested.
    Last edited by skinssabres1; 07-23-2015 at 10:06 PM.

I have this one:
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ff8709c.jpg

Interested in this:
    2008Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings Steve Smith(panthers) dual jersey #60/250
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

Skinssabres1- I don't think I have any current redskins right now but am getting some new stuff in next week

Crazy4phins- I actually have one with the same color jersey already. Thanks though

I could use your 2011 Panini threads Stephen Paea rookie auto (he is now a Redskin). perhaps you could add a little more to even it up for the Perryman letterman?

Skinssabres1- did you have something in mind? I'd love to move the paea. I'll double check and see if I have any other redskins

i have this if ur interested only thing wrong with it is when i pulled it from the pack the left window where the patch is supposed to be its not there
    Attached Images Attached Images

Got a on card Stephen Morris auto. Would that interest you? Thanks!

Xfavre4lifex- was there something on the list you we're interested in? I wouldn't want to give up to much since it's missing a patch.

Trevor44- it would depend on what set it's from and what uniform he's in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast