Thread: A years worth of Kurri

A years worth of Kurri

Slow but sure. Picked up lots more "lesser" stuff not shown, though I love it all.

Not sure what I think of this "Vault" stuff, but this is one of only two Kurri from this BAP issue I never got, so what the heck.

Another Vault I just liked

A few lower numbered from here and there:

The next three were pickups of cards I already had, but love the Trilogy, and the OPC triple is Kings colors and I just had the Oilers, so.....

Just more random that I needed

And the search continues, thanks for the look.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Some really nice Kurri cards.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Awesome stuff Rob! I see who I was up against on a couple of cards there lol. Really liking those first two cards you posted with the incredible patches.

Hope you're doing well. I have a bunch of scanning to do as well. Have TONS of unscanned pickups from the past year. I just have to get around to it.

Congrats on your latest additions!

Nice collection! I think my favourite is the Tundra. The red background really makes this one pop.

Thanks, guys.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey, football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

Love seeing the old Oilers patches show up. Some really nice stuff there!