How much do you guys think this could be worth?

I picked up this card just off the sheer potential of what it may be worth. I hope I wasn't sweet-talked by the description, though. What are your guy's takes on this? How much do you think it could be worth?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=018

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Very sweet card, I'm not sure on the not priced due to scarcity because i didn't even see that it was numbered but i really don't know, nice pickup non the less.

Well I did check Beckett and there was no price on it. No serial number is usually either a really good or a really bad thing when it comes to cards like this, lol

Yeah who knows, i'd be interested to see how many copies of this card there are.

if nothing else.. its a great looking card of one of the best players in history
    My wantlist:

Mickey Mantle - serial numbered (no topps milestones)

Jimmie Johnson - anything I don't have