Upper Deck Basketball Cards 1991-1992

Hi,

I like many people collected sports cards in the early 90's.

Is the Upper Deck Basketball Cards 1991-1992 set worth anything or are they better to be in the recycling bin.

I am interested in selling them if they are worth anything.

Thanks!

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    Unfortunately early 90's basketball cards were overproduced so hold little value other than sentimental nowadays.

If you have the complete 500 card set, its book value is around $10 to $25. None of the single cards are worth much, though. Even the cool looking Jordan holograms are only worth a few bucks or so these days.

Ya too bad about those early 90s cards. Sucks that Shaq rookies are not valued much and that they look pretty awful
    Collecting Kobe Bryant, Kobe Anthology, Shaquille O'Neal,
    Laker Rookies/Game Used/Autos, (Magic Johnson, Kareem, Chamberlain, West, Baylor, Gasol, Fisher, Horry, Fox, Odom,
    Toronto Raptor Rookies/Game Used/Autos (Damon Stoudamire, Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Chris Bosh, DeMar DeRozan

Thanks for the help. I am going to keep the cards I like and toss the rest.