Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

It'd be mostly the things I was interested in on the comics. Bobbles/Iron Man Vol 1 I don't have...then there was some higher end that you had as well.

Which bobbleheads are you interested in? As for the comics I will look through a couple long boxes tomorrow and see if I can find any Iron Man volume one stuff... I might have a couple issues from volume 1 of Iron Man but probably not many issues... I started collecting comics over again just a couple years ago and have not got around yet to picking up much Iron Man stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotcha...I'm only in need of early ones, around issues 3-50 or so. I'd have to look again...I remember Pudge, Harper's & Dunn from when we were talking on my comics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotcha...I'm only in need of early ones, around issues 3-50 or so. I'd have to look again...I remember Pudge, Harper's & Dunn from when we were talking on my comics.

Oh well you just helped me to not have to look I know I wont have any Iron Man issues that old... I am pretty sure right now currently my oldest Iron Man issue is somewhere between like 90 to 100

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, that's why I wanted to let ya know. I've got every Iron Man title from all volumes other than 50 or so from Vol 1. About to start a TOS run.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, that's why I wanted to let ya know. I've got every Iron Man title from all volumes other than 50 or so from Vol 1. About to start a TOS run.

That is actually pretty impressive... Have you been collecting Iron Man comics long? Sorry I couldnt help you out with any Iron Man comics that you need....

As for the bobbleheads well the Bryce Harper is selling pretty well right now the last 5 (excluding best offers because it doesnt show price) have went for delivered prices of

Last 5 Ivan Rodriguez (excluding best offers because it doesnt show price) went for delivered prices of

The Adam Dunn might be tough to get from me because it is sort of a set with the Frank Howard... They gave them away on separate days but when put side by side it forms to say Nats Town and I dont have any extras of the Dunn... Id have to check and see what the Dunn goes for by itself but I know as a set they go for anywhere like 40 to 60 delivered on the most recent sets sold but I dont have extras of either

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've collected him off & on quite a while. Most of the comics I've accumulated have been since around 2005 though. He was always my fav character, so once I finished with school I started going after pretty hard.

I knew the Dunn was like that...I'm a Reds collector & always liked him, so figured it might be a nice one to add to the collection. If you do decide to get rid of it, I'd be interested. I'll try to check your cards out later as well...mostly collect Reds, Bengals & former Kentucky guys though (and slowly trying to get out of them altogether.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've collected him off & on quite a while. Most of the comics I've accumulated have been since around 2005 though. He was always my fav character, so once I finished with school I started going after pretty hard.

I knew the Dunn was like that...I'm a Reds collector & always liked him, so figured it might be a nice one to add to the collection. If you do decide to get rid of it, I'd be interested. I'll try to check your cards out later as well...mostly collect Reds, Bengals & former Kentucky guys though (and slowly trying to get out of them altogether.)

Ive only been collecting comics again since like 2010 or 2011 and havent been focusing on any one character or title so I dont have any big almost completed runs like what you have with Iron Man....

If I decide to trade the Dunn I will definitely let you know... Id have to give it some thought because like I said its my only one....The Harper I have two of them and the Pudge I have three of them so those would be a little easier for me to trade off....

As for cards well I can tell you now my football collection sucks.... I always manage to pull low numbered cards and beat pack odds but 99% of the time I get some of the worse players in the set.... So its always like oh wow a real low numbered color refractor rookie auto but oh its of an undrafted player who is struggling to stay on a practice squad... I dont think I have most of my football autos scanned to my bucket yet but you can give it a look you probably wont see anything you like though...

As far as baseball goes I have some cool stuff but I dont think I have any good Reds stuff... Off the top of my head only Reds cards I can think of are all small cards that at the most might be worth a dollar to a couple dollars like a Kyle Waldrop auto and a Phil Ervin purple wave mini or something like that numbered to /99 and probably some other small cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

My biggest problem is focusing my collection...that's why I sent you a list of those comics that I had (that weren't Iron Man.) I need to narrow down my collection....between comics, bobbles, cards, memorabilia & game used stuff it's pretty out of control! lol

I'd be interested in the Waldrop. I haven't added him yet (haven't bought cards in a couple years now.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

My biggest problem is focusing my collection...that's why I sent you a list of those comics that I had (that weren't Iron Man.) I need to narrow down my collection....between comics, bobbles, cards, memorabilia & game used stuff it's pretty out of control! lol

I'd be interested in the Waldrop. I haven't added him yet (haven't bought cards in a couple years now.)

I am sort of the same way.... I collect so many things now like I collect cards, comics, toys, sports memorabilia both signed and unsigned and old US coins.... I just like a bunch of different things

If we can figure out some sort of a deal Id definitely trade you the Waldrop its a 2014 Bowman auto its a 1st year card

SCF Rewards
    Country

You don't happen to have any Adi Granov covers do you? Outside of Iron Man, I've been adding some of his covers to my collection. He's one of my favorite artists going & definitely under appreciated in my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast