Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

Would you do the pudge auto, Captain America's 106, 107, DareDevil 35?

Do you have pictures of the startling lineups? If they are the ones I am thinking I dont think I could do that deal because I think value wise Id be giving up too much because I paid more for the comics and all than Id have to to buy the starting lineups

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

The Griffey Headline, Arod and Randy are all in the photo bucket in the baseball folder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have pictures of the startling lineups? If they are the ones I am thinking I dont think I could do that deal because I think value wise Id be giving up too much because I paid more for the comics and all than Id have to to buy the starting lineups

I have both versions of the 92 Griff so either one. As far as the cost I understand I think it would cost me more cash to ship mine than yours. I don't collect comics just like the look of those to Frame in my sons room. Let me know what you think would be a fair offer?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know if you want to buy them too, I just checked ebay and the only 94 Randy Johnson on there is mine still in a box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know if you want to buy them too, I just checked ebay and the only 94 Randy Johnson on there is mine still in a box.

Never mind I just searched on a different key word and a couple more popped up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have both versions of the 92 Griff so either one. As far as the cost I understand I think it would cost me more cash to ship mine than yours. I don't collect comics just like the look of those to Frame in my sons room. Let me know what you think would be a fair offer?

If I were to get them individually on somewhere like ebay the starting lineups sell delivered for like 5 to 8 a lot of the time....

So you are looking at 10 to 16 for me to buy them.... The Captain America 106 I bought from probably the biggest online comic seller mycomicshop.com and they sold it to me as being a 6.0 fn grade.... if you got it from them you are probably going to pay 20 or so without shipping when they have a 6.0 on hand.... If you were to buy a copy of 106 on ebay from someone saying it is a 6.0 FN you would probably end up buying somewhere in the range of 13 to 16 delivered
    Last edited by ChosenOne719; 07-27-2015 at 11:03 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea I can't sell my Randy for that at all. If you look at all the ones selling at $5-$8 range you are looking at bubble problems or dinged corners. Mine doesn't even have the small crease down the middle and is perfect mint. Mine typically sells above $25. Shipping two SLU cost about $7.00 alone right now with the increase in shipping. So selling them on ebay at that price is selling them at a complete loss, not to mention the ebay fees.
    Thanks,
    David

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea I can't sell my Randy for that at all. If you look at all the ones selling at $5-$8 range you are looking at bubble problems or dinged corners. Mine doesn't even have the small crease down the middle and is perfect mint. Mine typically sells above $25. Shipping two SLU cost about $7.00 alone right now with the increase in shipping. So selling them on ebay at that price is selling them at a complete loss, not to mention the ebay fees.
    Thanks,
    David

I can only go on what I see and right now I put in randy johnson starting lineup 1994 and went to sold auctions on ebay and all that showed up is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Randy-J...p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-ROOKIE-...p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-RANDY-J...p2047675.l2557

and then the only one that even went for over 10 delivered was a signed one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randy-Johnso...p2047675.l2557

Maybe you are right but being that I am new to collecting starting lineups I just go on most recent sold auctions.... And on those auctions especially like this one

I am not seeing creases or dings or bubble problems it looks pretty good to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand your position I did the same thing on the Captain America's since I don't collect Comics and they were between $4 and $11.00 a lot of times. It's okay it looks like we both have too much invested in our stuff to let it go.
    Perhaps next time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand your position I did the same thing on the Captain America's since I don't collect Comics and they were between $4 and $11.00 a lot of times. It's okay it looks like we both have too much invested in our stuff to let it go.
    Perhaps next time.

Yea I am new to starting lineups so I guess it is something I will have to just follow and learn more about how much stuff sells for....

I have easily over a thousand comics and only two starting lineups..... The one starting lineup I won in a contest recently and the other well it is the only one that survived my youth and it barely survived because its missing a football helmet... So I definitely have a lot to learn when it comes to prices of starting lineups... Good luck on trading them though they are definitely cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast