Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to TTM, Were is the cheapest place to get 8x10's

Hey everyone, this site is awesome. My 12 year old son and his friend would like to start collecting 8x10's ttm. Were is the cheapest place to aquire these photos. Thanks in advance.

Tom

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Costco and Sams have them for pretty cheap- last time i bought some they were less than $1.40 each. I think there are some sites that have them for less than $1, but I've never used them.

Quote Originally Posted by SMVintage View Post
    Costco and Sams have them for pretty cheap- last time i bought some they were less than $1.40 each. I think there are some sites that have them for less than $1, but I've never used them.
    I also would like to say Costco it is who I have used and the quality of the pictures has turned out better than other stores Ive used

THanks guys, the other problem I have it that when I find a picture online and uploaded to walgreens or wherever, it says I dont have the quality to print 8x10's. Is there a way to fix this or am I doing something wrong.

Maybe the resolution is too low? You can click search tools -> size -> greater than 1024x768 if you are using google images, that will restrict results to that range of pixels.
    Player PCs : Coby Fleener, Vladimir Konstantinov, Dellin Betances, and Jameson Taillon.
    Red Wings, Warriors, Colts, and Yankees fan

I find great quality 8x10's by searching ebay. There are a lot of sellers specializing in sport 8x10's, with the average price between $2-$4 plus approx $4 shipping. I prefer it because it gives me a wide selection of pictures to choose from and I order approx 5 players at once. Shipping is the same no matter how many you order as long as it is from the same seller. The sellers I have found so far are great and everything has always shipped super quick. I know its probably not the cheapest method but I have always found the pictures to be of good quality and by ordering several at a time it helps reduce the average price. I too had encountered quality problems with other options.

I have found good resolution pics online and used Snapfish which always has bargain deals.CMB in the auto section I have many I acquired from Snapfish signed
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

sharpprints.com has good prices. Just order a lot at once because shipping is like $8.95.

I use adoramapix.com and get my 8x10s for like a 1.40/pic. I also love the quality of the pictures. shipping starts at $5 and they give you free standard shipping for orders over $39. and like other said make sure when you look for pictures online you are getting 1024x768pixels or higher.

how do you get past them saying you are breaking copyright? i've had places refuse me my prints. not like they are getting sold or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast