Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    3 Molson Stanley Cup Rings For Sale

    Flyers Sold

    Was going to put together the set, and decided not to. Keeping my Leafs one, and have already sold Chicago, and Philly. Have these three left for sale at $20CDN. each (COL, NJ, EDM), and that would be firm, as I actually paid more than this for them. Not interested in trades. Selling only! Regular shipping to Canada is $2.75 in a bubble mailer (NO BOXES) $4 to the USA. I have the boxes they came in, but they are too large for a bubble mailer at these rates. If you want the box with the ring, it will become a parcel, and shipping will be charged according to your location. Thanks, Troy





    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 10-30-2015 at 11:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Too bad they aren't in boxes and the little bags. I place more value on them if they were.

    Need Philadelphia, New Jersey and Colorado.

    Send me a PM.
    Hidden Content

    My hockey collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

    My baseball collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    Too bad they aren't in boxes and the little bags. I place more value on them if they were.

    Need Philadelphia, New Jersey and Colorado.

    Send me a PM.

    I have the boxes. If you want to pay to have them shipped as a parcel, I can do that. I don't drink, so these were all purchased on the second hand market, and did not come with the original bag. Most of the people I talked to got these free for buying beers at the bar they were at. A lot of guys selling these didn't even have the box, let alone the bag. Just trying to help out some guys finish sets, and recoup some of my money back. I probably can sell them on ebay for more?
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 07-27-2015 at 12:18 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
    I have the boxes. If you want to pay to have them shipped as a parcel, I can do that. I don't drink, so these were all purchased on the second hand market, and did not come with the original bag. Most of the people I talked to got these free for buying beers at the bar they were at. A lot of guys selling these didn't even have the box, let alone the bag. Just trying to help out some guys finish sets, and recoup some of my money back. I probably can sell them on ebay for more?
    Recoup your money? How much did you actually pay for those?

    I live in Newfoundland. Here, they came in 15-packs of Molson Canadian. I bought two 15-packs for the rings and gave the beer away (I am a Leafs fan and drinking a product belonging to the family that owns the Canadiens is blasphemy).

    The beer cost me roughly $30 and the ring was free. $30 is the maximum I will pay for ANY ring. To my knowledge, there are no "short prints" with these; each ring was produced to the same number. Therefore, valuing one ring over another, based on which team it is (which I see happen on ebay), would be idiotic.

    If you paid more than $30 for either of those, you got shafted.
    Hidden Content

    My hockey collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

    My baseball collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    Recoup your money? How much did you actually pay for those?

    I live in Newfoundland. Here, they came in 15-packs of Molson Canadian. I bought two 15-packs for the rings and gave the beer away (I am a Leafs fan and drinking a product belonging to the family that owns the Canadiens is blasphemy).

    The beer cost me roughly $30 and the ring was free. $30 is the maximum I will pay for ANY ring. To my knowledge, there are no "short prints" with these; each ring was produced to the same number. Therefore, valuing one ring over another, based on which team it is (which I see happen on ebay), would be idiotic.

    If you paid more than $30 for either of those, you got shafted.
    They were selling $25-$30 here. Leafs and Habs were more, so was Chicago, and Boston. I got lucky, and got Toronto for $20, but it had no box. Guy got it at a bar. They apparently were giving them out as a promotion. I agree with what you are saying about some rings are higher than others, but if you really think about it, it's no different than comparing Gretzky to Scott Gomez. Leafs, and Habs have more fans. Supply, and demand at it's finest. It really doesn't matter what, or how you got yours, as they are no longer available in cases of beer. They are now only available on the secondary market. I want $20 each for the ones I bought. If nobody wants them, I will ebay them with a BIN. If they don't sell, I will just keep them.

  6. #6
    I like the rings, but I want them protected if I am going to buy them.

    I need the boxes also, but being a collector it would be nice to have the bags as well.

    I could look around and see if anybody has some but it would be a long shot.
    Hidden Content

    My hockey collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

    My baseball collection/traders:
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Hi,

    I am interested in the Colorado one if it hasn't been sold. PM if still available.

    James
    Last edited by jamesc73; 07-27-2015 at 10:19 AM.

  8. #8
    Lots of interest, but no firm deals yet. Going to ebay soon.

  9. #9
    Flyers sold! Avs, Oilers, and Devils still available.

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •