Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1

    Looking for Wrestling event used and autos.

    looking to buy more Wrestling event used and autos.

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    I have a large quantity of WWE & TNA autos and event used cards available for sale. Please pm me if you're interested in a list.

  4. #3
    pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
    I have a large quantity of WWE & TNA autos and event used cards available for sale. Please pm me if you're interested in a list.

  5. #4
    never heard back on foley

  6. #5
    Check my bucket if you want, i have a bunch :)
    Baseball and WWE Set Builder
    Teddy Long Collector Hidden Content Gary Carter, David Wright,Jacob deGrom & NY Mets collector
    My want list website
    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    can you get me a price list of what you want.


    Quote Originally Posted by eric51 View Post
    Check my bucket if you want, i have a bunch :)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ernNrhi'scardmess View Post
    can you get me a price list of what you want.
    Let me know what you are interested in and I will :)
    Baseball and WWE Set Builder
    Teddy Long Collector Hidden Content Gary Carter, David Wright,Jacob deGrom & NY Mets collector
    My want list website
    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    I'm looking to buy a bunch so can you just get me a price list on all of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by eric51 View Post
    Let me know what you are interested in and I will :)

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ernNrhi'scardmess View Post
    I'm looking to buy a bunch so can you just get me a price list on all of them.
    just make an offer on what you want :)
    Baseball and WWE Set Builder
    Teddy Long Collector Hidden Content Gary Carter, David Wright,Jacob deGrom & NY Mets collector
    My want list website
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    I won't do that bud. Just give me some numbers. Pm me them will be easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by eric51 View Post
    just make an offer on what you want :)

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on