Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying bobby ryan!!

Buying bobby ryan!!

Hey Everybody! Im a Bobby Ryan Super Collector im looking for any bobby ryan card i can get my hands on!!! Let me know what you got and im sure we can make a deal!!!!! Thanks guys! Cheers.

2. The Card Swap
    Jersey #ed on card

Hi let me know if you see anything here. Thanks

http://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcardh...obby+ryan,i100
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I have these available:

I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

I'll tag along on this one :)
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

get outa here the ryans are mine!!! haha would you wanna show me your PC? Ill show you what ive got.

2011-12 Pinnacle #209 Bobby Ryan Printing Plate Yellow 1/1 Anaheim Ducks

Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

I have some Owen Sound Attack Bobby Ryan cards available along with this unique card.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsy23 View Post
    get outa here the ryans are mine!!! haha would you wanna show me your PC? Ill show you what ive got.
    :) of course I would show ya and would love to see what you have, I have everything /50 and higher, you can see a lot of my stuff in the super collection thread, but I havent updated that in ages, here is a couple quick shots for ya :)a1.jpgpar.jpg

diamond.jpg
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

wow those are nice, my better ryan cards are his 13/14 prime auto 1/1, 11/12 prizm auto 1/1, 13/14 prime base 1/1 artifacts patch tag auto 1/1( coming in) ill try n shoot you some scans of my PC you hav way more cards then me, i have about 200-300

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast