UD Premier 5 box case, 2 lose boxes, and GB's

This was one of my favorite products back in the day so i decided i was going to try an inner 5 box case. IMO the 1/2 case i opened was one of the weaker cases of Premier i seen opened so far! I didn't want to go out with a bad taste with a product i used to like so much so i decided to buy a couple of lose tins from the other side as i figured it can't be any worse. I was more happy with my 2 tins than the other 5 combined. I also did a few GB's.

Start with the 1/2 case

Box-1

Box-2

Box-3

Box-4

Box-5

the lose tins

Box-6

Box-7

GB-Car

GB-CLB

GB-Dal

GB-LA

thanx for the look and any comments in advance. Everything is available for paypal. Only trading towards 2 cards right now. PM works best

Future Watch Auto Patch Variation 262 Darnell Nurse Oilers Rookie Auto Patch 100
    Future Watch Auto Patch Variation 277 Leon Draisaitl Oilers Rookie Auto Patch 100

2. Kronozio
    You did quite well on the GB's for the teams you had...I am interested in both the rinks of honor cards...can u msg me a price? Thx.

Nice looking cards. If any of the Ottawa Senators are for trade I am interested.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

I have the Darnell Nurse /100 you are seeking, one color navy blue patch though

Not too bad. Congrats on the hits...that messier is a beauty.

Ill take a price on the Eric Staal and cam Ward Cards
    Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

Ill take a price on both kopitar and Hall redemption please