Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2015 RTC Truck Series Race 23- Pocono (Deadline Saturday August 1st 1 PM EST)

2015 RTC TRUCK SERIES- RACE 23 POCONO (DEADLINE SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST 1PM EST)

You know the rules already and how they apply, so go pick the winners. Good luck everyone.

Side note: I have caught up with the standings and they will be posted tomorrow 7-29 around noonish depending on my break schedule.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else

- Vince Lombardi

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

crafton
    reddick

Crafton
    Townley
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else

- Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tk10775 View Post
    Crafton
    Townley
    Little late lol
    I Do BV For BV Only Don't care SV Sorry

TRADE

Hidden Content

WANTS

Hidden Content

Your right. I didn't realize the time when I put the pick in. From the sounds of it crafton got taken out

- Vince Lombardi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast