Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Waited OVER 1 MONTH COMC! COME L@@K Ryan Strome's BEST RC EVER MADE!! + A FEW MORE!!!

I knew I had these coming in and FINALLY after over 1 month of waiting, lucky me, no more worrying, they were sitting at home on the table after I finished 2.5 hours of TENNIS in 50 degree HELL HEAT WEATHER! (which btw was worth it, because now I feel better and weigh less and am more sexy :)....ANYWAYS!!

(btw I also added some other mail in here too)

Finally!!! enjoy the show guys!

AND NOW THE 3 BIG BOYS!!!!!!!

This is easily RYAN STROME's best TRUE ROOKIE CARD EVER MADE!!!!!

I'm not one to brag but it's hard to beat this, especially since his Cup RC is /249 and not to mention National Treasures Rookie Card design is SOOO much better and they are /99 of course too!

And my few PC additions for the Mack PC and Cup RC PC and Seguin PC:

Everything INCLUDING the Ryan Strome NT is for sale/trade (expect the last couple cards which are PC) but if you inquire expect to give up your kidney :P .....JUST KIDDING!!! But if you do I am trading specifically only!

Cheers gang,

Frank

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Love the Mac Frank! Well Done Sir. ;)

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Love the Mac Frank! Well Done Sir. ;)

Thanks Alberto!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Patches, patches, and more patches. The month long wait was worth it, congrats on the big haul!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content