Thread: Predators Show & Tell!

Predators Show & Tell!

Since I havent done one of these in a long time I figured I would!

This thread is going to show off all of my recent Preds pickups!!!

Comments always welcome!
    Show off your Preds cards here!!!

Current Count: 1951 cards

August 3rd Update:

Last edited by Quirkcards; 08-03-2015 at 09:19 PM.
    Main:NASHVILLE PREDATORS|KYLE TURRIS|MATTHEW TKACHUK|JOSH ANDERSON|LARS ELLER |Oliver Bjorkstrand|
    Other: Cup, Ultimate, Ice, SPA, Black Diamond- YGS
    Traders: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow, love the Sissons BD Rainbow. Hats off on that one :)
    Looking for Run For The Cup cards from 1996-97 Black Diamond #/100.

Very nice cards! Love those Sisson Fleer Ultra Jumbo Patch and Auto! Hope you can catch the other one :)

new cards added!
    Main:NASHVILLE PREDATORS|KYLE TURRIS|MATTHEW TKACHUK|JOSH ANDERSON|LARS ELLER |Oliver Bjorkstrand|
    Other: Cup, Ultimate, Ice, SPA, Black Diamond- YGS
    Traders: Hidden Content

Love those premier patches!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

love the jarnkrok stuff i hope he becomes a big piece of my dynasty salary cap hockey team i play in, hes got a ton of talent but was seriously over looked by my peers in that league, hope he makes them pay

predators are my favorite team too, even though im from detroit, i bought a nashville jersey their debut season and still wear it to this day with pride Lets go SMASHVILLE!!!!!! im missing the big conference match-ups here in detroit though already i get december 5th and thats all...
    To see my current up to date collection of 2005-07 CUP and ultimate collection check me out at
    Hidden Content

Nice! Haven't seen a Kostitsyn card in a while! Awesome!

Exceptional! So many nice cards fit into one post. Impressive!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Great stuff! Recently got in a Preds Prime break and hit some nice stuff, IMO some of the best patches in hockey come from a Preds jersey

And from a seperate pick up