Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

!!! *** BUYING any 1/1 cards - any teams. players, sets *** !!!

Title says all, i'm buying any 1/1 cards. Let me know what you have with price

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!

That's all I have off the top of my head that is non-PC. Assuming you're not interested in ITG Superlative/Ultimate Vault 1/1s. I did get some decent cards in recently.

Also a 13-14 ITG Decades 90s Nameplate 1/1 'H' Derian Hatcher that someone bought on eBay but haven't paid so within 24 hours I will be cancelling the sale and they will be up for grabs.

2014 Draft Prospects Claude Giroux Draft Dream Team

Shoot me an offer.

Hidden Content

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS F*CKING COUCH!

SCAN0007 - Version 3.jpg Also have a bunch of dominion printing plates, all are high end ones - like the ones with finished backs and stamped 1/1.

buying printing plates too ???
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1074/1179 91.1%
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartjacquie View Post
    buying printing plates too ???
    It depends on player and price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast