2 tins of Premier and a cpl group break love.

Well, I've done a bunch a group breaks on the Premier and I think it's a great product. Most hits I have from it are not in yet, but wanted to do a little post of what I hit so far. I will say I wish I didn't spend so much on the breaks and saved some money for the In The Game Used, wow that stuff looks amazing. Here a few recent hits....don't be fooled tho, my luck isn't that great, for every decent hit I got, I was shut out in another break or two. Anyways....

.first my SPA luck...didn't do overly bad in this product, had a cpl of dud breaks but a few solid too..the best...

and took Nashville twice in a team select and hit this on the second one....

this came from a cup break...had two spots, dud Dallas and the caps...

after being shut out twice with the leafs, and once with Van, I got thrifty and lucky with the Canes in a team select...

this card is on eBay, but would sell here for cheaper..$300usd OBO. The Holtby centre piece sold for $300, so was looking for that range.

Now for my two tins. Base

jersey

Acetate

Silver /25

not a bad redemption. Group A Patty Roy.

And my favourite of the break....NFT, this card is PC.

thanks for the look. All avail except Teemu in the PC. Forsberg pending.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Interested in the Kuznetsov and Roy. Thanks!
    Drouin, Point, Hinostroza, Schmaltz || 2015-16 OPC Platinum Emerald Surge /10
    The Cup Honorable Numbers (all years)
    Low to mid-end Toews and Kane (Hawks) RC
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Nice Ward :)
    Collecting these Vintage Oilers: Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr
    WANTED!!-07/08 Jari Kurri Letter Marks "U

Major PC..Cam Ward,Eric Staal,Jari Kurri,Grant Fuhr,Paul Coffey, Glenn Anderson

Great hits! That Cam Ward is super unique. In addition to being a Commemorative Mega Patch, it's "blacked-out" Canes logo I really love. That is a special card you have there!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks for all the comments. Everything is available except the Teemu, and can give prices to anyone buying.

Some amazing hits. Congrats on hitting a nice PC card.

PLMK by PM what you are looking for in trade for the Sens quad
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content