Ebay Question (was told seller would combine shipping, now won't)

Hi everyone,
    has anyone ran into this issue before? Here is the discussion we had:

Dear webhead3456,
    Do you offer combined shipping on multiple-cards? If so, please let me know the rate for each additional card. Thanks!
    -sportsseller24

His response
    Dear sportsseller24,
    hello.. yes i do for the first two cards won.. 10 cents each additional.. hope this helps

Now, I have requested an invoice, and I am have gotten no response from the seller. From the system I got this message:
    The seller does not offer combined shipping discounts
    The seller has disallowed combined payments and shipping discounts. Please proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

Wondering what I should do. I have 297 feedback with no negatives, and do not want to let $3 ruin my score. I would not have bought the McDaniels Auto except for the fact that shipping was free. Any advice?

Thanks,
    Matt

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    All set. Found a way on Ebay to send a question, even though the auction had ended. Auto's of KJ McDaniels and Jerami Grant are incoming (on photobucket). Thanks (this thread can be deleted).

I would kindly contact the seller again & tell him about the message you received, confirm that they do combine shipping, & politely request an invoice for the cards you like or want to purchase.
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV & I only ship within the United States.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by texansrangerfan73 View Post
    I would kindly contact the seller again & tell him about the message you received, confirm that they do combine shipping, & politely request an invoice for the cards you like or want to purchase.
    The seller responded and we are all set now. Thanks for the response, I am glad it all worked out

I will move this thread to the archives, glad it was sorted out!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan