Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone going to the National? WTB 2007 Topps Gold Football

Hello everyone,
    Is there anyone here who is going to the National in Chicago at the end of July/early August? Is so, you may be able to help me out. I am a HUGE New Orleans Saints fan who collects Topps Products exclusively. My want list is as follows:

2005 Topps Gold Football
    #40 Aaron Stecker
    #57 Deuce McAllister
    #122 Aaron Brooks
    #234 Joe Horn

2007 Topps Gold Football
    #33 Aaron Brooks
    #208 Ernie Conwell

2009 Topps Career Best Jumbo
    #CBJ-RB Reggie Bush

If anyone going has, or can find just one of these cards, I would be very grateful and would be very interested in doing business with you for it or them. Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,

-Jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

im going but i doubt anyone would have anything like that there. ebay is the best place to find cards like that imo. gl to you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Steve.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, thanks.