Need a few 14-15 NHL Panini Stickers

I gave my neighbour's kid a bunch of Columbus Blue Jacket cards a couple days go, as his dad told me that was his team. He came over a few minutes later to ask me if I collected hockey stickers from this year, but my grandson, and I decided not to it this year. Anyways, I told him I would try to find these for him. He only needs 4. I have no idea who they are, just the numbers he needs. LMK if anyone can help him out, and I will send over some paypal to buy them, and to cover shipping, or can trade for something you need. Thanks in advance, Troy

He needs: 217, 246, 273, and 372(done)
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 08-06-2015 at 11:31 PM.

I have 372 if you want ii send me your address, you can have it.

sheriff854

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsfan1967 View Post
    I gave my neighbour's kid a bunch of Columbus Blue Jacket cards a couple days go, as his dad told me that was his team. He came over a few minutes later to ask me if I collected hockey stickers from this year, but my grandson, and I decided not to it this year. Anyways, I told him I would try to find these for him. He only needs 4. I have no idea who they are, just the numbers he needs. LMK if anyone can help him out, and I will send over some paypal to buy them, and to cover shipping, or can trade for something you need. Thanks in advance, Troy

He needs: 217, 246, 273, and 372
    Sheriff854

Thanks so much! Is there anything you need?

Still need 3. Anyone have these ones? This kid has a bunch of traders he told me. Send me your list.