Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got a few days left to make some trades!

Leaving for grad school soon, so I only have a few days left to make trades and allow plenty of time for shipping and all that jazz. Would love to make as many moves as I can before Thursday, so let's get to work. Really looking to just trade at this point, but any deals involving Ian Krol, Anthony Rizzo, or Phil Hughes are a plus. Thanks, and happy trading!
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

up
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

anyone?

I'm interested in your Ryan Zimmerman auto. Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    I'm interested in your Ryan Zimmerman auto. Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. Have a good night.
    nothing at the moment for me. part of that being too many threads to check rather than one tradelist thread

Thanks for the quick reply. If you come across some time, before you leave, to check them, and find anything that interests you, plmk. Have a good night.

what team uniform is the masterson? plmk jerry
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard View Post
    what team uniform is the masterson? plmk jerry
    Masterson is in a Boston uni. It's a 2009 A&G auto

okay thanks, could tell if it was Boston or Stl
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

New Wix Site:
    Hidden Content

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wix site.
    Also looking for current Blues autos!

I have a pretty nice Hughes auto in my Yankees stuff, linked in my sig. I like that Baines auto of yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast