my 11-12 SPA RC of Smith-Pelly is being pulled, packaged and prepared for shipping

I want to believe this...

does somebody else also got this Card outstanding and now has the Status changed ?

or did UD just mess up with my account... I asked for a replacement on another Card and it would not be the
    first time, that UD replaces the wrong Card.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    If I'm not mistaking I believe I saw on another forum that somebody else had posted that their DSP SPA redemption was in the process of being pulled as well.

Sounds like it is finally going live.

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    If I'm not mistaking I believe I saw on another forum that somebody else had posted that their DSP SPA redemption was in the process of being pulled as well.

Sounds like it is finally going live.
    You might say he's really looking to put his stamp on the hobby.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    You might say he's really looking to put his stamp on the hobby.
    Oh Richard...pass me a glass of water :P

I thought you were above that LOL