Thread: 2015 Nationals...

2015 Nationals...

...went for the day. Had a blast but it was very overwhelming for this simple collector! Really enjoyed meeting the folks at the SCF booth and hanging with bigherp for the day. Picked up a few cards, nothing that will change the future of the world as we know it but had fun. Simple cards for a simple collector. Came home with some money left in my pocket. With my 29th wedding anniversary coming up this Saturday figured I better same some funds to at least pick up something for my wife! Happy wife, happy life.

(Also picked up a colorful Mike Evans Mother Lode /99 but when I went to scan it noticed chipping on the bottom left edge. Will be a give-away at Halloween to some random trick-or-treater)

172/199

14/75

27/40

13/15 Game Worn

and a nice add to the little HOF collection...

2013 NT Fred Biletnikoff 40/50

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice pickups. I'd love to go to the Nationals someday, but I'm sure I would be pretty overwhelmed as well.

Believe it's Atlantic City next year. Start planning now....not travel plans, but which shoes to wear so your feet don't hate you hate the end of the day! If you have the chance to go it's worth the trip.

flickr: Hidden Content
    Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron 4/8/88-4/8/05

Well, I'm a lot closer to Atlantic City than all of the other locations - so I may give that one a shot!