Thread: NT 1/1 Davante Adams FT/FS

NT 1/1 Davante Adams FT/FS

Would like to trade this for an Andrew Luck 2012 Colored Ref, but not the Blue, Sepia, Gold, Red because this card does not match in value. However, I would add PP if willing to offer. Would also like to trade for other "rare" chrome RC. For example, Rodgers, Big Ben, Eli, etc. Do not have a value, but would be looking in the area of $135-$150 for trade value. Not really interested in players like, Johnny Manziel, Sam Bradford, Nick Foles, Colin Kaepernick, Blake Bortles, Bishop Sankey. Ideally, the older the better.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Nice looking cards, but only card I saw of interest is the RWilson 5 Star, which I am sure has a lot more trade value than the Adams. Thanks for the look