Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lt.Gen.Ricardo Sanchez

Lt.Gen.Ricardo Sanchez served in the United States Army from 1973-2006.

He led the 197th Infantry Brigade into Basra, Iraq in 1991 during Desert Storm. They did not suffer any casualties.

Gen.Sanchez was the military leader in Iraq during 2003-2004.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 10-15-2016 at 11:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Peter Bergen

Peter Bergen is a journalist and an award winning author. In the 1980’’s he was in Pakistan reporting on the refugees that had fled from Afghanistan during the Soviet-Afghan War.

In 1997 Mr.Bergen along with a camera man and a fellow journalist Peter Arnett who was already well known for his reporting of the Vietnam War and Desert Storm, went to the mountains of Afghanistan and interviewed Osama Bin Laden.

In 2011 Peter Bergen was in the situation room of the White House with hi-ranking government officials such as President Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates and others as they watched live feeds of the Navy Seal raid on Bind Laden’s compound in Pakistan in which he was killed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Capt.David Lausman

Capt.David Lausman spent many years serving in the United States Navy. During that time he was a test pilot and also commanded ships such as the USS Blue Ridge and the USS George Washington.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 11-10-2016 at 03:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Cool stuff, thanks for posting, and enjoy the fun progress on this very one of a kind project!

God Bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Joe Keogan

Joe Keogan helped design many of the airplanes/helicopters that were made by the Sikorsky Aircraft Company from the early 1960's until his retirement in 2000. He is also an author and an award winning artist.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Joe Keogan helped design many of the airplanes/helicopters that were made by the Sikorsky Aircraft Company from the early 1960's until his retirement in 2000. He is also an author and an award winning artist.

He has a very cool looking signature, thanks for sharing this awesome project!

God Bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice !

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sergei Khrushchev

Sergei Khrushchev is the son of Nikita Khrushchev, former leader of the Soviet Union. Sergei moved to the United States in 1991 and since then he has done some teaching and has also given speeches telling audiences stories about the Cold War from the Soviet point of view.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

You are still doing a great job Keep it up

Just wondering did you happen to see my TTM thread for Jan 31st to see who I received. It was very special to me
    Last edited by adiddle; 02-02-2017 at 03:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You are still doing a great job Keep it up

Just wondering did you happen to see my TTM thread for Jan 31st to see who I received. It was very special to me

Thanks!
    I have some exciting things planned for this coming week. I've finally ordered some frame mats for framing some 8x10's along with some of my autographed cards, and I've also ordered some Enduring Freedom propaganda leaflets. I'll probably frame some, and send a few out to try to get signed.

What time period were you in the military? I would be honored to add your autograph to my collection too!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast